CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/07/2009

Xmas

Blogger is acting up today so I can't rearrange the photos to put them in order and I have too many other things to do to mess around with it any longer so here goes:


Sophie's ballet stocking.

Sophie meeting ultimate Wall-E. She was so happy to see him! She loved him for only a moment tho...

Pretty tree.


Xmas Eve we gave her a Game Boy (bideo game). I think that turned out to be her fav.


She is introducing ultimate Wall-E to her little you build Wall-E.

This was about 5 minutes after meeting Wall-E, once he started moving around the house she freaked out and now she hates him.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Your site is so purty!

Anyway, looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. We all need to get together sometime soon. Our kids are getting so big. Crazy!